The company Africa-Plus SARL, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their right.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1- Legal Notice
1.1 Website (hereinafter https://Africa-Plus.com)
1.2 Publisher: (hereinafter “C. Maroy, Albatross, Red Ara”)
Africa-Plus SARL with a capital of one hundred American dollars ($ 100.00) whose head office is located in the city of Goma, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, represented by Mr Gabriel Moleko, in his capacity as Managing Director,
Email address :[email protected]
Director of Publication: C. Maroy
1.3 Hosting :
HTTPS://AFRICA-PLUS.COM is hosted by Africa-Plus, headquartered in the city of Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3- Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sound, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on this site are protected by the laws in force under the title of “intellectual property”.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners, any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4- Site management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time :
– Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– Delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws.
– Suspend the site for updates.
Articles 5- Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material connecting to the site you are using is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– As a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– Because of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by the user of any hypertext links to or from the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the company Africa-Plus.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Data Subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, physical, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– IP Address and Location
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
– The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data.
– The right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPMR ;
– The right to portability: they can request that the platform gives them the personal data they have provided to be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Avenue Du Volcan number 25
Democratic Republic of Congo
Or by email at
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mentioning the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law number 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 9 – Use of data.
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– Access and use of the Platform by the user ;
– Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
– Implementation of user support ;
– Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
– Personalization of the services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences ;
– Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious sofware) and security incident management
– Management of possible disputes with users :
– Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Africa-Plus site retains your data for the length of time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following case:
– When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the platform, information that is accessible to the public ;
– When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data :
– When the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the execution of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– If required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please write to the publisher at the following address: [email protected]
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so please write to us at the following address: [email protected]
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of individuals.
The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used.
While browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be considered as informed and having accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility of deactivating the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags ;
– Google Adsense; Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads ;
– Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account ;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the Facebook audience
– Twitter button : allows you to easily share and display Twitter content ;
– Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by Congolese law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the articles and products present on the site, or concerning the site itself, you could leave a message at the following address: [email protected]